- MariaMontessori.com is a project from the Montessori Administrators Association (MAA) with a goal of providing accurate and relevant information about the Montessori Method of education to parents around the world.
- Montessori-Science.org links to a site about the book and DVD titled Montessori: The Science behind the Genius by Angeline S. Lillard, PhD.
- The Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) is the original organization to promote the ideas and principles of Maria Montessori, both training teachers and accrediting schools.
- The Association Montessori Internationale / USA (AMI/USA) is AMI’s branch office in the United States, and offers teacher training at several sites.
- The North American Montessori Teachers Association (NAMTA) is a source of information about Montessori research, training, and education, publishing resources for parents, offering regional conferences for teachers, and editing The NAMTA Journal.
- Montessori Northwest, Teacher Preparation Center Since 1979 Montessori Northwest has offered rigorous, practical and in depth Montessori teacher preparation, in affiliation with Association Montessori International, (AMI). MACTE Accredited for Primary. [Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education]
- Aid to Life provides instructions for movement, communication, independence, and self-discipline based on Montessori principles. The format is easy to understand and apply immediately. Presentations include video as well as step-by-step directions. http://aidtolife.org/
- Michael Olaf Montessori Company offers Montessori toys, books, games, tools, music, and other educational and fun materials for children from birth to age twelve, at home and in school.
- Montessori Madness: a book that is a “Parent-to-Parent argument for Montessori education.
- Good at Doing Things Steven J. Hughes, PhD, LP, ABPdN is a board-certified pediatric neuropsychologist. Dr. Hughes speaks about education and brain development at conferences, universities, schools, and training centers all over the world. Find out more about Dr. Hughes’s lectures for Montessori audiences here.
- Building the Pink Tower – A Documentary film that reimagines schools and learning through the lens of Montessori Education.