Goals for the Children
- To know the excitement of exploring and discovering.
- To enjoy learning and display an eagerness to learn.
- To feel free to question.
- To learn to solve problems, to be able to concentrate and listen.
- To learn the basic skills and concepts they will require on their life’s journey.
- To see themselves as able to do many things.
- To be responsible and able to make decisions and have respect for others.
- To develop physically, mentally and emotionally at their own speed and capability.
- To develop a healthy attitude and a zest for life.
The education of even a very small child does not aim at preparing them for school, but for life. Dr. Maria Montessori